Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cord Wraps and Concealex Sheaths for Mules.

I am offering two services for the Spyderco Mule Team knives.

First, I will cord wrap your Mule, with my improved 3-layer Strider Wrap in Para-Cord. As well, I can cord wrap your Mule with a simple wrap, in a variety of cord, of different colors and sizes, $25 shipped.


Or, if you like the feel of para-cord, but want something a bit different, I have my new 3-layer, Double Strand Twist Wrap... Only $25 shipped.



As well, at the same time, I can make a Custom Boltaron/Concealex sheath, for your Mule, ordered together, $45 Shipped.


Or for those Mules that just need a Boltaron/Concealex sheath, I will make one for you, $25 shipped.

And now, I am making a Concealex Sheath for your Mule Skeleton... Still just $25 shipped.


If you would like to see more examples of my work, check out... http://marioncarry.blogspot.com/

Please contact me for more details, marion.poff@gmail.com, of course, I will combine shipping for multiple services purchased.

Marion